[Dxspider-support] [Fwd: Dx-Cluster Help]

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Fri Jan 10 21:03:53 GMT 2003

-----Forwarded Message-----

From: GB7YDX <gb7ydx at blueyonder.co.uk>
To: Dirk Koopman G1TLH <djk at tobit.co.uk>
Subject: Dx-Cluster Help
Date: 09 Jan 2003 22:55:14 +0000

Hi Dirk,
            I would like a little help if possible. Could you please explain how to setup a radio connection out of the dx-cluster. As you know GB7YDX is running in linux, if you remember you setup the system for me in Mandrake 8.2 linux. Anyway what Im wanting is a backup connection if/when my main ISP Blueyonder goes off line for what ever reason. As you may oy may not remember I have a demon ADSL connection into GB7YKS (Ax25 Maxbox) at my mothers place. If I can learn how to connect from the dx-cluster into SYP:GB7SYP-1 node, then I can setup a backup link.
           Just for info, I have a 23cm link between the dx-cluster and SYP node via a BPQ node connected direct into the dx-cluster.

Can you help please ......

Best Wishes ... de ... Dave G6TVA/M3TVA (SysOp) @ GB7SYP, GB7YKS also GB7YDX
24hr Telnet Access into GB7YKS (Mailbox) - 62.49.59.169:6300 or gb7yks.d2g.com:6300
24hr Telnet Access into GB7YDX (Cluster)  - 62.49.59.169:7300 or gb7ydx.d2g.com:7300
24hr Telnet Access into SYK:GB7SYP-8 (Node) - 62.49.59.169:23 or gb7syp.d2g.com:23
WebSites :-  http://www.gb7syp.net -- http://www.gb7yks.net -- http://www.gb7ydx.net
Emails :-  dave.g6tva:gb7syp.net -- dave.g6tva at gb7yks.net -- dave.g6tva at gb7ydx.net
Phone (01226) 202151 (Between 9am and 10pm)
--
Please Note: Some Quantum Physics Theories Suggest That When the
Consumer Is Not Directly Observing This Product, It May Cease to