[Dxspider-support] Crash at GB7MBC

Colin Harris chedward at tiscali.co.uk
Sat Jan 11 21:05:34 GMT 2003

Talking of loops I just checked 5 mins ago and I see GB7ORH
is in the UK connected nodes list but GB7ORH has been turned
off for about a week !!!  Same applies to G7OPJ-9 but he
only shut that 8 hrs ago and it is now GB7WDX. He is
therefore shown as two nodes when only one exists.

Sysop bg7pdx and gb7orh

- Regards Colin