[Dxspider-support] TALK mode bug?

Hank Kohl K8DD k8dd at arrl.net
Sat Jan 11 22:32:09 GMT 2003

Running Windows 95 on the cluster box.
I'm connecting to my node with PuTTY and am privilege level 9 from a Win2K box.
When I do a talk <callsign> to the sysop at W8BAD and get:
Entering Talkmode, /EX to end, /<cmd> to run a command

When I did a //sh/hftable to show the Pavillion sysop some of the things
that DX Spider will do, the output exceeded my pagelength (set/page 40)
it didn't matter if I pressed enter to continue or A to abort - it kicked
me out
of talk mode.
If I would type talk <callsign> it would give me the
talk <callsign>
K8DD de WA8DX 24-Dec-2002 0246Z >
I have to quit PuTTY and restart it and logon before I can get back in talk
mode.
Anyone else notice this?
73 Hank K8DD