[Dxspider-support] Old routing info. What to do ?

Colin Harris charis.g3orh at virgin.net
Sat Jan 18 20:32:56 GMT 2003

 Hi all,

            As a lowly know nothing it seems to me the only
way this will be overcome is for the writers of all the
cluster softwares to debate the problems. We ARE supposed to
work together aren't we ? Or is it that commercially written
cluster software has it's own set of rules and to hell with
everyone else. This would seem a cavalier attitude as
no-ones software is perfect , commercial or not. If the
possibilities for looping , stagnant data etc is written out
of ALL cluster software AND sysops use it sensibly
especially where multiple linking is involved , the problems
we have now will go.

Whether or not ALL cluster software writers would willingly
get their heads together to eradicate this is debatable.

- Regards Colin