[Dxspider-support] DXUses ?

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Thu Jan 23 19:08:57 GMT 2003

Firstly, please make sure you are running the latest software from :-

http://www.dxcluster.org/download/CVSlatest.tgz

(or update from CVS if that is what you are doing).

Secondly, please check that you are not looped (that is getting the same
node information from more than one place AND then passing that
information back to the originals).

Thirdly, it is important when you have a problem that you include the
build number with your email. The software is changing frequently at the
moment and we cannot diagnose things without this information.

Dirk G1TLH