[Dxspider-support] Install question...

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Sun Jan 26 01:04:41 GMT 2003

On Sun, 2003-01-26 at 00:44, Dale Harwood wrote:
> Dirk Koopman wrote:

> Thank you for the prompt reply !
> I was just following the install instructions and got to a point that
> the instructions did not match what was happening. I will trudge along
> and see where I end up  (-;

Please tell us if and where the installation instructions don't match
reality. This will help us to improve them.

Please Note: Some Quantum Physics Theories Suggest That When the
Consumer Is Not Directly Observing This Product, It May Cease to
Exist or Will Exist Only in a Vague and Undetermined State.