[Dxspider-support] Inittab question

Dale Harwood dale at harwood.com
Tue Jan 28 22:00:39 GMT 2003

Han Sytsma wrote:

> Hi Dale,
>
> I'm using RH 7.0 aswell. For reference I included my inittab for you.
> Same problem with IO package. Problem with IO is also in RH 8.0 however.. it
> isn't a problem here.
>
> 73 Han, PE1FAM

Han, Thanks for the reply. Your inittab message just came in; will look
it over in a minute. On the IO package problem, it is a non issue on our
systems. As of RH 7.0 ( or so ) the perl package is at 5.6.0 and the IO
package is for Perl realeases 5.00403 and prior. I saw that after I sent
my last message.

Thanks again,
--

  Dale Harwood   [ N4VFF ]