[Dxspider-support] Re: DX-Spider - Feature Request..

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Fri Jan 31 17:11:56 GMT 2003

On Fri, 2003-01-31 at 15:50, Thomas Maisl wrote:
> Hi Dirk,
>
> hm.. because of your name I thought you are german speaking.. but I'm not
> quite shure anymore..
> so I'll write in english again ;)

I am actually Dutch, but came here when I was 2 1/2. So I speak
reasonable Dutch and much better English, but unfortunately no German.

> I'm located at the Lake of Constance, where DL, HB9 and OE meet..
> Currently I'm still setting up an IP-Box for a node on top of a hill
> (oe9xpr).
> I'v installed DX-Spider (build 57.191) and expect users from DL, HB9/HB0 and
> OE.
>
> sh/hft responds per default with the spots coming from oe.
> Is it possible to change this behaviour? If the request is coming from a
> german or swiss station - giving back the results from Germany or
> Switzerland?
>
> dj5av -> sh/hft d
> oe9fwv -> sh/hft oe
> hb9clg -> sh/hft hb(9)
> instead of default "sh/hft <oe>"

I am putting this onto the dxspider-support list (which I ask that you
use for requests, bugs, questions etc), because this is actually the way
it was the first time I put it in. It was changed to the current
behaviour after complaints!

To all those on the support list, here is a poll:-

1) Do you want sh/c to show the node's country config as default
2) Do you want sh/c to show the user's country config as default
3) the whole config (as it used to) as default.

and the same questions but for the commands sh/hfttable and sh/vhftable.

73 Dirk G1TLH
--
Please Note: Some Quantum Physics Theories Suggest That When the
Consumer Is Not Directly Observing This Product, It May Cease to