[Dxspider-support] Re: DX-Spider - Feature Request..

Arnold Arnold
Fri Jan 31 20:14:02 GMT 2003

On 31 Jan 2003 17:11:56 +0000
Dirk Koopman <djk at tobit.co.uk> wrote:

> On Fri, 2003-01-31 at 15:50, Thomas Maisl wrote:
> > Hi Dirk,

Hello Dirk,

I go for option 1 for both and would like to add that I would like to
see that "sh/c prefix" follows the country too. So that I don't have to
issue the command sh/c pa pb pd pe pi if I am connected to a non PA
cluster and would like to see the Dutch nodes it has.

If I issue sh/c pa (on a non pa cluster)  I now only see the PA nodes it
has, and don't mention the rest.

Thanks.

Arnold.