[Dxspider-support] Assistance needed

Dale Harwood dale at harwood.com
Fri Jul 11 23:01:21 BST 2003

I am in need of a i-net connection in the TN/GA region.
About 6 weeks ago we lost connectivity to our feed from our primary
spider cluster. ISP is scratching their heads on this one. In the mean
time my spider cluster ( backup node ) still has connectivity to the
feed, that is untill early this morning. It is up and down and all ISP's
involved have no idea why.... SO,, if anyone could provide us with a
backup connection our group would be greatly appreciated.

Now a question...How do I set up a secondary connection and prevent
looping. I am not cluster savvy (been an msys/fbb sysop for 14 years
though).

Thanks for any assistance !
Tennessee Valley DX Association

--