[Dxspider-support] Mail Enhancement?

Colin Harris charis.g3orh at virgin.net
Fri Jun 6 07:29:09 BST 2003

Hi Ian & others,

                           Yes , true with console.pl but
these logging programs have adjustable scroll back buffers
that can go back 24 hrs or so. User software always aim's
the blows at the server. It's like being a sysop , when
anything goes wrong it's the cluster which gets blamed
first. I speak from bitter experience of a well known user
logging prog which was incorrectly set up but led to a lot
of anger when we changed to Spider. I accept your technical
point.
.
- Regards Colin