[Dxspider-support] Console.pl in Windows?

Darren Collins G0TSM darren at g0tsm.com
Tue Jun 10 13:02:35 BST 2003

Hi All.
Does the Spider console work in Windows?.
If I try and run console.pl (c:\spider\perl\perl console.pl) then I get this:

"EINPROGRESS" is not exported by the Errno module at /spider/perl/Msg.pm
line 56

"EWOULDBLOCK" is not exported by the Errno module at /spider/perl/Msg.pm
line 56

Can't locate Curses.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /spider/local /spider/perl
C:/Perl/lib C:/Perl/site/lib .) at console.pl line 35.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at console.pl line 35.

So I thought I'd try and install the curses.pm file but all I get is the
error message that the version I'm trying to install isn't for my version
of perl.

C:\ppm>ppm install curses.ppd

Installing package 'curses.ppd'...
Error installing package 'curses.ppd': Read a PPD for 'curses.ppd', but it
is not intended for this build of Perl (MSWin32-x86-multi-thread)
C:\ppm>

Any clues?

Regards, Darren G0TSM (GB7EDX)