[Dxspider-support] Sending local phrases.

dqct1drb dqct1drb at netcabo.pt
Sat Jun 21 09:10:01 BST 2003

Hi to all.

Maybe my english is not fine enough (after all i had only 2 years at school).

Up to now CS1GDX-5 sends every 30 minuts local sentences to the connected users, for ie:

LOCAL from CS1GDX-5 (10.30)> pse help our local cluster etc etc etc.

Things like this, what i want to know is to setup spider to send same sentences to local users, for sure there is help in doc's, but i did not see it.

Best 73 and thanks for reading this email.

CT1DRB
David Quental