[Dxspider-support] Remote database problem.

Rene Olsen rene_olsen at post3.tele.dk
Tue Jun 24 18:48:16 BST 2003

Hi.

I have only seen Roland and Angel report it here.

There seem to be some problem with remote databases in the most recent CVS
release.

I am still running 57.242 and everything worked fine untill my neigbour node upgraded
to 57.253. Now the remote databases is not available in either direction. He has some
databases that I access, and I have some that he accesses. But nothing works now.

Hope it can get fixed soon as the commands is used by a lot of users every day.

Vy 73 de Rene / OZ1LQH