[Dxspider-support] Crash at gb7mbc

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Thu Jun 26 21:35:14 BST 2003

Could be some kind of new DoS attack which is, just BTW, crashing
spider?

A random SEGV in perl is usually a hardware / external problem of some
kind. It can be caused by me doing something wrong but that hasn't
happened for something like two years (and it was to do with the dynamic
command caching - actually, removing the cache was the problem).

Personally, I would install 5.6.1 though, as it seems to be the most
stable and fastest perl about at the moment.

Dirk

--
Please Note: Some Quantum Physics Theories Suggest That When the
Consumer Is Not Directly Observing This Product, It May Cease to