[Dxspider-support] Links

John Buttery john.buttery at btinternet.com
Sun Jun 29 15:13:33 BST 2003

Hi Iain

It's weird.  I can telnet into gb7baa and wr3d but get no reply from gb7dxa
and gb7djk.  This rules out the firewall blocking telnet.  I may have to
phone btinternet and see if it is being blocked there, though I see no
reason.  The only thing I can think it may be at present is a routing
problem somewhere.

Regards

John  -  g7opj