[Dxspider-support] Xrouter

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Mon Jun 30 14:31:46 BST 2003

George

I haven't tried running on the same machine, but (as I understand it)
you need to give xrouter its own NIC separate from the one that windows
is using. This means that the box will have 2 IP addresses: one for
windows and the other for xrouter. This is functionally the same as
having a separate box for each program.

If that is the case then you need to set up a "telnet" port in xrouter
and you can then you can connect from DXSpider to the xrouter on port 23
(or some other port) and stick a command alias in xrouter (eg DXC) which
automatically re-directs you to port 7300 on the DXSpider.

I have a config here somewhere for xrouter which I will try to find and
post on here later on today.

Dirk G1TLH