[Dxspider-support] Re: Frequencies!

Angel M. Claus angelc at ea7urc.alcavia.net
Fri Mar 14 14:22:10 GMT 2003

Hello John

I don't see any spot from my node sent from W4TDX within the last
10 days, anyway I can't see what is exactly shown in that application
but all spots from ED7ZAB-5 are being sent with decimals.

There is no reason as to send only spots from W4TDX without decimals
and all the others, a lot, as I have normally a lot of users, with decimals.

I have been watching and saw spots without those decimals with origin KE9KD-6
but none from my node.

So, without a PC11, I really doubt that any spot originated at my node
has been sent out without decimals.

If you have any PC11 please send it to me as the application you
are mentioning really doesn't show how the PC11 looks like.

I am usng DXSpider, normally always running the latest releases,
and nobody has ever seen such spots withut decimals from my node
nor from a DXSpider.

73 de Angel - EA7WA.