[Dxspider-support] FTP Access

Arnold Arnold
Mon Mar 17 20:19:41 GMT 2003

On Mon, 17 Mar 2003 12:19:59 -0700
VE6TN <ve6tn at shaw.ca> wrote:

> What is the FTP access location to download the Dxspider software?
>
> If I ftp to www.dxcluster.org I cannot see the /download directory.

Barry,

The website seems not to have direct ftp access, but on the newer
installations of linux there are at least two alternative ways to get
the latest version of DxSpider.

One is via ftp like:

ftp http://www.dxcluster.org/download/CVSlatest.tgz

Or another one is with wget:

wget http://www.dxcluster.org/download/CVSlatest.tgz

Surely one of them would work from your system

Of course you need to know the correct URL to download the latest CVS
version if you use this method.

´73 Arnold PA4AB

--
'73 Arnold (pa4ab / ea1cyz)