[Dxspider-support] Missing directories ?

Clas-Olof Bergman clas-olof.bergman at se.flextronics.com
Tue Mar 18 08:24:20 GMT 2003

Hi everyone !

Running cluster on a 233 MHz PC Win98.

I have just done a CVS update on my test cluster at home. I saw some error
messages about missing directories
when i restarted to node again. I need to know what directories to create as
I do not use the WinCVS program.
Storable is installed and loaded.

The reason for not using WinCVS is that our cluster is located on a remote
hilltop location
without any access to internet. I have to download CVS to a floppy and go
there and load manually .
I always do the same at home before going there just to make sure that
everyting works OK !
In the message below Dirk indicates that new directories is needed, but I
have not found any info
what they are.

Another problem we have is that the PC clock is to slow. I need a program
that corrects the system time.
Long time ago (1980) I had a swedish computer called ABC80, 16 K RAM and
floppy only, we ran a small
program correcting the internal clock so surley there must be some programs
today doing the same on a PC.
I have just not found it. Any suggestions anyone ?
Remember that  there is no internet access at the cluster site !

73 Classe SM3GSK
sysop at SK3BG-6