[Dxspider-support] Maybe error maybe not.

David Quental dqct1drb at netcabo.pt
Tue Mar 25 18:08:48 GMT 2003

73 to all.

My call is ct1drb, name is David and I am near Lisbon, abt 15 km south of
Lisbon.

Right now I am sysop of cs1gdx-5, a pavillion software cluster, but want to
install dxspider because is modern and works fine.

Started to install dxspider in 2 computers according instructions, all ran
fine.

My linux dist is SuSE linux 8.1.

From dist I installed TimeDate, IO, Net-Telnet, Curses and Digest-SHA1.
DXSpider runs fine, but when I do command SH/C, appears this message in tty7:

use of uninitialized value in sprintf at (eval 1982) line 75.

It is fine if cluster is not connected to network, but when it is connected to
network there are a lot of lines and command takes a long time to answers me.
Is it normal or there is any mistake from my side????

I got big file that includes cpan files and latest DXSpider version, version
1.51.

Can some help me????

Best 73, till next time.

CT1DRB