[Dxspider-support] Missing directories ? ( still need help) !

Clas-Olof Bergman clas-olof.bergman at se.flextronics.com
Wed Mar 26 13:07:23 GMT 2003

Hello !
I still need help with this matter. (See part of earlier message below)
Currently running 57.157 on the site and was the same at my testnode at home
before update.
73 de Classe SM3GSK
-------------------------
Hi everyone !
 Running cluster on a 233 MHz PC Win98. I have just done a CVS update on my
test cluster at home.I saw some error messages about missing directories
when i restarted to node again.
I need to know what directories to create as I do not use the WinCVS
program. Storable is installed and loaded.
The reason for not using WinCVS is that our cluster is located on a remote
hilltop location without any access to internet. I have to download CVS to a
floppy and go there and load manually .
 I always do the same at home before going there just to make sure that
everyting works OK ! In the message below Dirk indicates that new
directories is needed, but I have not found any info what they are.