[Dxspider-support] ann/<group>

Colin Harris chedward at tiscali.co.uk
Thu Mar 27 11:40:56 GMT 2003

Hi Dirk,
               Yes you are quite correct regarding FOC etc.
I don't currently have a working AK1A disk but from a non
tech angle as far as I remember FOC or similar is just held
in directory distro ( or somesuch ) and the distro FOC is
just a text file with a list of callsigns. What the guts of
AK1A does to address this I wouldn't know and is not
explained in the handbook. Sorry I can't be of more help. I
have the AK1A PDX manual if it's of any help but it sounds
like you know the manual better than I ( Hi ).

- Regards Colin