[Dxspider-support] Manuals in cvs

Ian J Maude ian at gb7mbc.net
Fri Mar 28 21:43:20 GMT 2003

On Fri, 2003-03-28 at 20:34, Colin Harris wrote:
> Ian I have held off printing a newer manual version as I
> rely on someone else to do it for me. Any idea when Admin
> manual version 1.52 comes out ? If not too far in the future
> I'll await that before I go on bended knees again !

Hi Colin,
The manual version reflects the current Spider version (the official
one) and has revision numbers in-between.  I'm afraid that with a well
supported piece of software like Spider, the manuals have to reflect the
ongoing work, as much as they can anyhow.
So, I would not expect to see 1.52, however, you may see 2.00 in the not
too distant future (we hope!)
Ian

 Ian Maude G0VGS Morecambe Lancs UK | ian at gb7mbc.net
 Sysop of GB7MBC, the Morecambe Bay Cluster
 Running Linux and DXSpider

 Find out about Summits on the Air!
 Visit the SOTA web site at http://www.sota.org.uk