[Dxspider-support] Feed for new node

ke2oi ke2oi at comcast.net
Sun Mar 30 15:23:03 BST 2003

Bob,

Congrats.  When you get a primary feed from someone, you should also have a
secondary feed just in case they go down.  To do that, do a set/isolate call
for the secondary node.  This way even if you are connected to both nodes at
the same time, the dreaded loop does not occur.  Since my bandwidth is
tight, if you want a secondary feed, let me know.

John KE2OI