[Dxspider-support] Updating DX-Spider Software

David G6TVA dave.g6tva at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri May 16 19:22:23 BST 2003

Hi All,
           Im wanting to update my dx-spider Linux Version. Im running V
1.51 build 57.206 at present.

I used to update with

cd /spider
cvs -z3 update -d

However I understand this is not the correct way these days.... Could anyone
let me know the present
way you update. Also are there any extra's  needed to update my present
version.

Just for information, im running Mandrake 8.00. I must be honest and say I
do not understand linux.
Im one of those good old DOS men or Windows.

Best Wishes ... de ... Dave G6TVA / M3TVA (SysOp) @ GB7SYP, GB7YKS also
GB7YDX
24Hr Telnet Access into GB7YKS (Mailbox) :- 62.49.59.169  Port 6300  (Fixed
I.P.)
24Hr Telnet Access into GB7YDX (Cluster)  :- gb7ydx.d2g.com  or
gb7ydx.no-ip.com Port 7300
Web  :- http://www.gb7syp.net - http://www.gb7yks.net -
http://www.gb7ydx.net
Email :- dave.g6tva at gb7syp.net - dave.g6tva at gb7yks.net -
dave.g6tva at gb7ydx.net
Phone (01226 202151) Between 9am and 10pm Local Time