[Dxspider-support] Spider-Mailbox

Klaus Heintzenberg dj6rx at t-online.de
Thu Nov 27 15:51:58 GMT 2003

Hi Dir,

the sysops find all kinds of means to create problems. Meanwhile I erased
all messages and restarted everything.

Guess I found the cause for these stubbern messages. When the problem
showed. I tried to save some older messages and copied them from the linux
prompt to some new numbers and then reset Mesgno to the highest number of
m000..... So far so good, however now I got two 'control lines' in each of
these saved messages. Whenever DXS restarted I assume it read the control
lines and used the old ones instead of new ones.  Somewhere in that area I
assume the problem.
Whenever one saves messages on the linux prompt it needs to remove the old
header control line. Right?

73, Klaus