[Dxspider-support] SH/DX

Iain Philipps iain.philipps at sms.xerox.com
Wed Sep 3 21:50:10 BST 2003

Darren,

> I'm having trouble with SH/DX. Whatever I do the latest spot to
> show is about 10 hours old . Any spot since then doesn't show
> even though they are being received ok and sent to the users.

There's *something* wrong with the clock on your PC:-

> Local Time:  3-Sep-2003 2046, UTC 2046Z

Local time and UTC are NOT the same thing around these parts any time in
September :-)

Also, check your local setting in Windoze; make sure it knows where you are.
Spider can be just *too* helpful at caluclating these things on your behalf
at times .....

Regards     -     Iain