[Dxspider-support] AX25 connection

Ian Morrison ve3iem at rac.ca
Tue Sep 16 17:16:56 BST 2003

Hi All,
We have problems trying to connect one cluster to another via rf. Sometimes it connects and the immediately disconnects, other times it connects but ignores the pings and eventually dies. It is totally unstable. I have tested the connection over a short hop using 2 spiders running under windows. Same problem. The main link has a Linux version connected the internet with a windows version 35K away connected via rf. A connection via rf using a terminal program seems quite stable, 2 spiders over the same link are not.

Any suggestions or hints.

73 de Ian
VE3IEM
DXCluster VA3PEC-5