[Dxspider-support] CVS not updating

Bob Nielsen nielsen at oz.net
Wed Sep 17 16:46:39 BST 2003

I run 'cvs update' probably once a week or so, and haven't seen any
changes come through for quite some time (I checked again just before
writing this).   In the past changes happened fairly often, so this
made me somewhat suspicious that my installation might be corrupted,
however everything looks fine here.

I have the following entry in /spider/CVS/Root:

:pserver:anonymous at cvs.dxspider.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/dxspider

The latest files I have are dated May 26 and DX Spider shows the
version as V1.51 Build 57.253.

I also noticed that both usermanual.txt and usermanual_en.txt exist
(the other manuals have two versions as well).  I recall that the older
versions were superceded by the newer ones and would be removed from
the package).

Has the software really been that stable or is CVS messed up somehow?

73,
Bob, N7XY