[Dxspider-support] Cluster uptime

Tom Vavra wb8zrl at avalon.net
Tue Apr 6 14:41:17 BST 2004

Hi Paul

I was pleased to see someone in the midwest running spider.  I'm trying to get it playing, but am having some netrom problems with Redhat.

Anyway, I am normally connected (with my AK1A node) to N3RA, but I am running "limited protocol" to him, and only get node connect packets (PC19s), no user connect packets.  I've connected my spider node to my AK1A node, and while all 40+ nodes are passed to the spider node at connect time, spider only sees four of those nodes.  I've tried unlocking them, but sh/config doesnt recognize them as nodes.

I tried to RCMD to you to see your sh/config but KS9W wont pass the rcmd on to you.  Could I impose on you to capture show/config, sh/config/node, and sh/newconfig into a message and send it to me.  I know it is very easy to do into a packet message, and that would be more than adaquate.  e-mail would work too.

   many thanks and 73    Tom   WB8ZRL   Ely, Iowa