[Dxspider-support] ActivePerl v5.6.1 build 633

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Sun Apr 11 09:42:05 BST 2004

As a matter of interest, there is another alternative for windows which
might (possibly) work better: http://www.cygwin.com

This is a unix like "shim" that runs under windows. You get a unix
"shell" and an up to date perl which you can use with CPAN to get the
optional modules. I believe there is a sendmail for it as well.

If anybody has the wherewithall to experiment, let us know how it works
for you. I have tried it (a while ago) and the basic DXSpider stuff all
works but I didn't get an opportunity to try the ancillaries.

Dirk G1TLH