[Dxspider-support] Telnet access to some nodes ?

Andrea Borgia borgia at cs.unibo.it
Thu Apr 15 18:56:20 BST 2004

iz5fsa wrote:

> IK4MTK-6  ik4mtk.tzo.com           (QRT?)

According to our association's magazine, they probably passed to the
darkside and are now running a $$$ program for a notorious non-free OS.

Anyway, the address seems to be: ir4ad.tzo.com

(I am making this connections since the same article also mentions
IK4MTK, which quite likely was the old callsign before the IR prefix was
allocated for unmanned stations)

> Thanks in advance for any information and 73's from Geneva.

You may add this node:

IR4X-6	80.183.201.33:8000

that belongs to the Bologna chapter of the ARI (national ham group).

B73,
Andrea.

--
Homepage: http://andrea.borgia.bo.it     /    Amateur radio: IZ4FHT