[Dxspider-support] Telnet directory: thanks !

Dave Court EI3IO at connogue.com
Fri Apr 16 09:08:09 BST 2004

Robert and everyone
I replied to Robert's email off line but it appears that he may not have
received it. The essential information concerning Irish nodes is as follows:

In RXCLUS 8.1 please replace EI3IO-4 with EI7SDX (shandx.ath.cx:7300)
and EI6CPB with EI7WDX (wdx.ath.cx:7300). EI7MRE is also a Spider node
with address mayodx.ath.cx:7300.

Hope that's OK.
73s Dave

--
This Email comes from Dave Court - EI3IO, G3SDL, OZ3SDL
QTH (Grid) Locator - IO63WF