[Dxspider-support] Automatic deletion of mail

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Wed Apr 21 13:34:38 BST 2004

Actually, I don't know.

This is a feature that I have been trying to fix for quite a time. It is
also one that I have never got to the bottom of; it is very hard to test
(because you have to wait such a long time to get any data).

It isn't helped when the same code does the correct thing when you
restart the node. So having waited 30 days, you restart the node with
debugging on and, hey presto!, all the old mail is carefully deleted as
per the instructions. This leaves you with no test data :-(

It is about time that I stared at that bit of code again...

Dirk G1TLH