[Dxspider-support] Multiple DRSI cards and DXSpider

Bill Shell n6ws at charter.net
Fri Aug 6 04:21:56 BST 2004

Dana,

The W6KK node has two DRSI-2 cards installed, and they are working fine.  I
did run into difficulties trying to add a third DRSI card on that node.  I
finally gave up on trying to get the third card to work.  I can't remember
the specific problem(s) I encountered, since that was more than a year ago.
Hi Hi.  The node is using SuSE 7.0 and the version of AX25 and SCC modules
that came with the distribution.

I know that probably won't help you with your problem, but I just wanted to
pass along that on that node 2 DSRI cards are operating.

73, Bill
N6WS