[Dxspider-support] callsign in logout text?

Andrea Borgia borgia at cs.unibo.it
Fri Aug 13 09:09:59 BST 2004

Hello.

I have just added a short farewell text to my cluster node (using the
data/logout file) and I was wondering if it were possible to further
customize it by adding the callsign or even the given name of the
operator logging off.

I have searched the docs but couldn't find anything about it, so the
question is: can it be done with the latest spider release?

73,
Andrea (sysop of IR4X-6)

--
Homepage: http://andrea.borgia.bo.it     /    Amateur radio: IZ4FHT