[Dxspider-support] sh/qrz

Griset Patrice (F6GCP) f6gcp at free.fr
Sat Aug 14 11:00:58 BST 2004

Hello,
Here also problem from few days (or more... I was in holidays)

On www.qrz.com, I have tested with my call/password --> it works

BUT : If password is sent in Upper case (XXXXXX instead of xxxxx) it does
not work... (Ok with call sign in upper/lower case)
The password is set in lower case in config file... So it should work...
Does anybody can trace/debug what is sent by DXSpider?

Best 73.