[Dxspider-support] QRZ.com (update)

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Mon Aug 16 23:47:41 BST 2004

I may be wrong, but it looks as if sh/qrz is no longer going to be free.
http://online.qrz.com/

I can easily interface to the new system. But each sysop will have to
pay for their own access. It could still be worse than that: I don't
even know whether he will countenance the DXSpider redistributing the
info to a node's users.

Watch this space while I try to find out.

Dirk G1TLH
--
Please Note: Some Quantum Physics Theories Suggest That When the
Consumer Is Not Directly Observing This Message, It May Cease to