[Dxspider-support] Keeping spots from propagating beyond the local cluster

Dan Bookwalter n8dcj at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 17 15:51:36 BST 2004

Dirk

ideally i would like to have a specific command that
only sends the dx spot to the local cluster. otherwise
the users could use the regular dx command... i would
prefer not to rely on the filters on the upstream
cluster.

i am new to Linux and am starting to play around with
PERL... i wasnt sure if i could accomplish my goals
using the PC11 event (i came from windows programming
:-) ) in the local.pm file.

Dan N8DCJ