[Dxspider-support] which license: gpl or artistic?

Andrea Borgia borgia at cs.unibo.it
Wed Aug 25 14:31:08 BST 2004

Hello.

I am writing an article about DXSpider for the magazine (Radio Rivista)
of the italian radioamateur society (A.R.I.). I remembered that DXSpider
was under GPL, but I decided to check the sources anyway and I found two
different licenses: the GPL as I expected, plus the Perl Artistic License.

Dirk, could you please shed some light into the matter? I am fine with
both licenses, I simply need to be accurate in my facts when describing
the software and its licensing.

I guess I could simply describe the program as being "FL/OSS", what do
you think?

B73,
Andrea.

--