[Dxspider-support] DXNET Cluster

n2ki at hvc.rr.com n2ki at hvc.rr.com
Sat Dec 4 13:02:32 GMT 2004

Hi Guys,

I have a node that I am feeding spots to which is running DXNET software.  Other than "SET/DXNET USER" , is there any other commands which we have to issue on our end running DXSPider?  The reason I ask is there seems to be a systematic connect and disconnect of the DXNET node every 10 minutes. Not that it is affecting my end negatively, however, I am helping to troubleshoot the problem and thought some of you may have experienced this before.  Sorry for the bandwidth.

Tony - N2KI