[Dxspider-support] node_default filter

Hank Kohl K8DD k8dd at arrl.net
Wed Dec 8 15:28:48 GMT 2004

At 12/8/2004 09:21 AM, you wrote:

>The node I normally connect to sends me only spots from Ws and VEs.  However
>the node I connect to when I cannot connect to the normal node sends me
>everything.  I tried to filter them by
>
>reject/spot node_default not by_dxcc 226,197
>
>Everything seems to pass right through.  I tried negating it into an
>accept/spot filter but that doesnt work either.  Am I doing this right??
>
>     Tom  WB8ZRL

Tom ....
Here is my SH/FILTER for K8NA which gives me only spots from
Zones 1-10, 27 & 31 and keeps out the "spot grabbers" from K1TTT
and N1URO - I don't know if they are still there, but I put that route
line a long time ago and never took it out!

K8NA : route input
  filter0 reject call k1ttt-12,k1ttt-13,k1ttt-14,n1uro-3
  filter1 accept call_zone 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,27,31
K8NA : spots input
  filter0 reject  not by_zone 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,31

I haven't tried it for node_default, but I'd assume it would work the same.

73    Hank    K8DD