[Dxspider-support] QRZ.com lookup

David Spoelstra davids at mediamachine.com
Wed Dec 8 22:06:02 GMT 2004

Well, it works great here, but I'm on Win98.  I'm assuming you followed the
instructions for setting it up?

The command sh/qrz will only work once you have followed a few simple steps.
First you need to get a user ID and password from qrz.com. Simply go to the
site and create one. Secondly you need to copy the file
/spider/perl/Internet.pm to /spider/local and alter it to match your user ID
and password. You also at this point need to set $allow=1 to complete the
setup. Many thanks to Fred Lloyd, the proprieter of qrz.com for allowing
this access.

-David, N9KT