[Dxspider-support] (windows98) packet radio connection not running

radioman radioman at semarg.ath.cx
Thu Dec 16 03:39:01 GMT 2004

Art..
Logging the PK232 and type the command
HBaud
that should tell U the port speed..
set the port speed the same in the AGW engine
Better yet when U try accessing the PK232 with hyper-term what is the speed
u are using to connect to the TNC
over the serial port, is it?
9600,N,8,1 or 1200,N,8,1
what ever the port speed i.e.; 9600 or 1200, make shure the AGW engine is
the same port speed..
i had trouble like u with the KPC-3 but it was just the port speed.

Tony
N1LDY