[Dxspider-support] Partner seek.

Jose M. Valdes R (Joe) YV5LIX yv5lix at yv5lix.org.ve
Fri Dec 17 16:55:43 GMT 2004

Hello Dirk.

I was out of town on a business trip so I'm sorry for the delay.

I agree with you and Charlie, and I will leave my configuration as it is
with just some minor changes to the CRONTAB and filtering configuration,
after all it seems to be working just fine as it is, and the users are very
happy with the cluster configuration and performance thanks to Charlie and
Roland.

73 Joe, YV5LIX