[Dxspider-support] WWV & DX Spots in Loggin Msg

David Spoelstra davids at mediamachine.com
Sun Dec 19 11:14:38 GMT 2004

Yes, that's not exactly clear in the manual.  It's in /spider/scripts.
There is an example called user_default.issue.  Just rename that to
user_default and edit to do what you want.  Mine looks like this:

echo \n \n
echo - Sysop: David N9KT (n9kt at arrl.net)
echo - This node sends worldwide spots to its users.
echo - User manual is at: http://www.dxcluster.org/main/usermanual_en.html
echo - For help, try "apropos <keyword>" first for a list of commands.
echo - Then type "help <command>".
echo \n \n
echo - Last 5 spots:
sh/dx 5