[Dxspider-support] WWV & DX Spots in Loggin Msg

Eric Carling eric at g0cgl.f2s.com
Sun Dec 19 11:27:42 GMT 2004

Hi Lee,

See SCRIPTS in the admin manual.

You will find default scripts in the spider/scripts directory that can be
changed to suit your needs. For example the user_default.issue script will
output the result of any commands in it to a user at login. Remove the
issue extension to enable it. For some reason I find that I get one less
line of output than the embedded command demands - eg sh/wwv 3 produces
sh/wwv 2 to a user logging in so you may find this as well.

Eric.