[Dxspider-support] can teh ve7cc SW be used to connect to adxspider cluster .. if so how ??

Lee Sawkins ve7cc at shaw.ca
Mon Dec 20 02:03:37 GMT 2004

Go to "Configuration>Cluster(Telnet)"

In the "Node" box enter a call.
Press "Add".
The "Address" and "Port" boxes will appear.
Enter the data and press "Apply"
This will put the newly entered node at the very bottom of the "Node"
list, where it can be selected at any time.  You can add as many as you
wish this way.

Or, you can manually edit the "cluster.dat" file and enter nodes using
the same format as the other ones.

To really see what the program can do, you need to use the very latest
of my releases and connect to a Dx Spider node with the latest software
build.  VA6AAA at "dxc.ve7cc.net" port 7373 is one that is running the
lastest Dx Spider software.

My program is at:  http://www.bcdxc.org/ve7cc/default.htm#prog

I am still working on compatibility issues between my program and Dx
Spider, so if you see anything strange, please let me know.

Lee VE7CC