[Dxspider-support] Routers

IZ4EFN Alessio iz4efn at libero.it
Mon Dec 20 23:40:07 GMT 2004

Lee Sawkins wrote:

>One of my users and I tried many different firmware versions for our
>BEFSR41 routers.  There was not one that would work properly.  We are
>both on high speed cable.  The cheapest DLink, the 604 works perfectly
>for both of us.

It's sad to say, but CISCO stuff seems to be a good choice also for
home/small office/club solutions.

Just a matter of money (doh!) and of having been certified (other money,
doh!) befor being able to understand how to have it working....

if anyone needs help about cisco i will be able to try answering.

73 de Alessio iz4efn.